Dr. Ferdinand Cabrera is the founder and president of Genesis Health Institute which specializes in Functional and Anti-Aging Medicine. His true passion of biochemistry and physiology led him to discover Functional and Regenerative (preventive) Medicine. This launched Dr. Cabrera to achieving his goal of establishing Genesis Health Institute.
Dr. Cabrera received his medical degree, with Honors, from Cetec University in the Dominican Republic. In 1992 he completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the V.A. Hospital in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Dr. Cabrera is part of a select group of physicians that has completed a fellowship in Functional and Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Cabrera is an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Institute of Functional Medicine. Dr. Cabrera is a premiere certified SottoPelle® physician and currently holds a certification in both exercise and physical fitness, making him a great choice for those looking for an endocrinologist in Fort Lauderdale.
Currently he is pursuing his Masters Degree in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine at the University of South Florida. Dr. Cabrera studies Science of Mind, Metaphysics and Meditation and incorporates their common thread of establishing a strong Mind, Body and Spirit as important to total health.
Dr. Cabrera’s Vision for Genesis Health Institute
Many of the accomplishments Genesis Health Institute has achieved of the years are a direct result of Dr. Cabrera’s leadership, vision and medical expertise. Our goal is simple: to provide the most effective and state-of-the-art Functional and Anti-Aging medical services in South Florida.
This vision and mission can easily be seen in the way our practice operates. Using the latest in medical technology, we are able to promote true wellness and healthy living, as well as prevent the development and progression of chronic and/or age-related diseases. Every member of our team is under constant training and education to be able to offer a wide range of services, including:
- Adrenal Fatigue/Stress Treatment
- Human Grown Hormone (HGH) Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment/Oxytocin
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Food Sensitivity/Allergy Testing
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS/IBSD), Leaky Gut Syndrome & Krohn’s Disease Treatments
- Facial Fillers; Bellafill, Belotero, Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Voluma
- Wrinkle Reducers; Botox, Dysport & Xeomin
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP); Vampire Facelift & Facials, Microneedling, Hair Regeneration, Acne Scar Reduction, P-Shot, O-Shot, Vampire Breast Lift
- Non-Surgical Facelift & Skin Tightening; Ultherapy for the Face, Neck and Body
- Fat Reduction; Kybella eliminates double chin & CoolSculpting
Overall our level of customer service and our medical knowledge have helped us become a premier institution in South Florida.
How May We Help You?
If you would like to set an appointment with Dr. Cabrera or any of our other physicians, please do not hesitate to call us at 954.561.3175 or send us a message through our Contact page. Genesis Health institute is located at 1001 NE 26th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL. We look forward to hearing from you.