IV Therapy Wilton Manors (Fort Lauderdale), FL
It can treat many types of viral infection. Flush out environmental toxins. Correct nutritional deficiencies. Target
chronic fatigue syndrome causes. Even relieve depression.
IV Therapy is powerful tool – when in the hands of an expert like Dr. Cabrera.
He understands that your body may be calling for a more robust dose of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients delivered
through your bloodstream – the most direct route. His proprietary IV formulas combine electrolytes,
antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to:
- enhance energy
- improve circulation
- fight free radical damage
- boost immunity
- optimize vitamin absorption
If your stress is up and your energy down, it may be time for a boost. Whether it’s glutathione for skin
smoothing, vitamin C benefits for men and women, or the hangover resolution of the Myer’s Cocktail, IV Therapy
can optimize your health in so many ways.
But it’s not just a matter of googling “IV Therapy near me”. A dedicated IV nutrition specialist
with Dr. Cabrera’s track record is hard to come by – that’s why patients from all over Florida
travel to the Genesis Health Institute for successful treatment. You can be one of them by calling
contacting us here.
How can IV Therapy Help Me?
IV Therapy is best known for flushing out toxins and addressing nutritional deficiencies. But Dr. Cabrera has also
spent over a decade successfully treating hundreds of patients for:
- Malabsorption conditions (Celiac Disease, Sprue Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Gastric bypass patients
- Feeding tube patients
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Improving endurance and decreasing fatigue
Benefits of IV Therapy
The very oxygen that keeps us alive, also forms “free radical” molecules that can damage our healthy
cells and cause disease.
Dr. Cabrera will combat these invaders by combining and customizing the following:
- Calcium: enables your glands to release hormones; relieves muscle cramping; resolves hives, rashes, and insect
bites; assists with blood clotting
- Magnesium: helps relieve anxiety, migraines, muscle cramps, chronic fatigue, and asthma; regulates digestion,
sugar levels, and hypertension; increases immunity and prevents inflammation
- Glutathione: this master antioxidant resolves asthma and chronic infections; helps treat brain injury and stroke
while reducing inflammation
- Zinc: produces proteins and DNA to fight off bacteria and viruses
- Manganese: helps form connective tissue, bones, blood-clotting factors, and sex hormones; metabolizes fats and
carbohydrates; helps absorb calcium and regulate blood sugar
- B Complex: targets your nervous system, creating hormones and neurotransmitters; vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6
support your skin, hair, eyes, and liver cells; B6 enables B12 absorption; this complex can resolve acne,
depression, diabetic neuropathy, carpal tunnel syndrome, dementia, and seizures
- Vitamin B12: relieves allergies, fatigue, anemia, asthma, depression, insomnia, atopic dermatitis, canker sores,
and shingles by regulating cell metabolism
- Vitamin C: fights free radicals to repair tissue; supports your immune system to battle infections like
boosts energy; supports weight loss
- Vitamin D: helps your body absorb calcium and promote bone growth
Your protocol must be monitored regularly by Dr. Cabrera – who’s supplemented hundreds of revived,
reenergized patients – so make sure to attend all follow-up appointments.
Book your appointment today
If you’re popping mystery qualities and quantities of oral vitamin pills, you’re taking a big risk.
Optimal health requires optimal, customized nutrition. Only a highly specialized expert can assess and address your
deficiencies to target the root cause of your symptoms.
To schedule a consultation, call Dr. Cabrera’s meticulously trained Genesis Health Institute team at
561-3175 or contact us here.